7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Tokyo Art Museum
This three-part concert series will feature the profound shakuhachi honkyoku meditation music performed in the acoustically alive space designed by Ando Tadao, one of Japan’s leading architects.
- Date: September 20th, 2014 (all concerts on Saturday)
- Place: Tokyo Art Museum (www.tokyoartmuseum.com), three minute walk from Sengawa Station, Keio Line
- Program (6/14): Kotobuki no Shirabe, Sagariha no Kyoku, Kinuta Sugomori
- Time: Doors open at 6:30, performance at 7:00
- Admission：2500 yen (2000 yen+500 yen museum admission)
- Flier here –> 時空翔
- Reservations, information: Use the form below or call 03-3309-0403. Space is limited, so please make your reservations early.
- Please fill your name, number of reservations you wish and send.