7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
This concert features the profound shakuhachi honkyoku meditation music performed in the acoustically alive space designed by Ando Tadao, one of Japan’s leading architects.
- Date: Saturday, Oct. 24th, 2015
- Place: Tokyo Art Museum (www.tokyoartmuseum.com), three minute walk from Sengawa Station, Keio Line
- Program: Shika no Tohne, Mukaiji Reibo (Kinko Honkyoku), Ha･Re (by Christopher Yohmei, Japan Premiere)
- Time: Doors open at 6:30, performance at 7:00
- Admission：2500 yen (2000 yen+500 yen museum admission)
- Flier here –> 時空翔チラシ
- Reservations, information: Use the form below or call 03-3309-0403. Space is limited, so please make your reservations early.
- Please fill your name, number of reservations you wish and send.